BREAKING NEWS: Lionel Messi Returns To Argentina National Team


Lionel Messi has confirmed in a statement his intention to return to the Argentina national team.



The Barcelona star made the decision to retire from international football after another heartbreaking loss in the final of the 2016 Copa America.

Having spoken with new Albiceleste boss Edgardo Bauza, Messi has now made the decision to represent his country once again.

“I see there are lots of problems in Argentine football and I do not want to create another,” he explained through a statement released on Friday.

“I do not want to cause any harm, I have always tried to do the opposite and help wherever I could.

“We have to fix a lot of things in Argentine football, but I’d rather do that from the inside and not criticising from the outside.”

The captain affirmed that it was his love of Argentina that had convinced him to come back for the next World Cup qualifiers after initially stepping down from the team.

“A lot of things went through my head the day of the last final and I seriously thought about quitting, but I love this country and this shirt too much,” he said.

“I thank all the people who want me to keep playing with Argentina, I hope we can soon deliver them some joy.”
BREAKING NEWS: Lionel Messi Returns To Argentina National Team BREAKING NEWS: Lionel Messi Returns To Argentina National Team Reviewed by Unknown on August 12, 2016 Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. My Name is Elena I want to testify of the good work of Lord Zuma who helped me in achieving the goals, i was in a relationship for 4year with my boyfriend and everything was going so sweet i loved him and i believed he loved me more than anything in this world after a while i noticed some changes in him so i knew something was wrong i tried to pleases him in several ways but no outcome, shortly i noticed he was seeing another girl i tried to make him understand that i loved him so much but he wouldn't even listen, one day i read a testimony on a similar case a person testifying of the work of this great Lord Zuma even when i did not believe i was convinced by my girlfriend so i contacted him and let him know all my problems and he said i should not worry that everything will be okay for me, in 2days my lover came asking me to forgive him after giving Lord Zuma the information and the necessary things to carry out the work for me, so if you are going through any problem contact him he might be the answer to your problem, here is his email address. spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or WhatsApp him +1 506 800 1647.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.