Shocking! See Moment Man is Nearly Strangled by a Huge Python (Photos)

A man has been left totally frightened after a python nearly strangled him to death during a show that went wrong.
Craig Freeman was nearly strangled
This is the shocking moment a pest controller was nearly strangled by a massive python as they filmed a reality TV show in Australia.
The man Identified as Craig Freeman, from Birmingham was left in distressed by the attack as the ten-foot reptile nearly snuffed life out of him. He was shooting for the series Deadliest Pests Down Under.
According to Birmingham Mail, the frightened man managed to escape the grip of the snake and ran to safety. The man had been selected last year along with eight others from Britain to experience pest control, Aussie style.
The 38-year-old spent three months travelling the country with a camera crew tackling the deadliest critters that Oz had to offer.
“When I saw the snake I told them they were having a laugh,” Craig told the Birmingham Mail.
“The snake’s head was bigger than my hand.
 
“The camera man had to rest the camera on his knee because he was bent over double laughing so much.
 
“I didn’t want to do it, and I just went to pieces.
 
“I kept thinking of myself on the news, getting strangled by a python on TV.
“But I thought to myself that I can’t let the Brummies down back home.
 
“I went to grab it and it went for me. It throttled me.”
Shocking! See Moment Man is Nearly Strangled by a Huge Python (Photos) Shocking! See Moment Man is Nearly Strangled by a Huge Python (Photos) Reviewed by Unknown on August 25, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.