Checkout this amazing and creative poetry: BROWN EYES by Friday Ogba



"There in the lands of your very eyes, eyes of sunking lust"

-I fly to many places and skies in guided wings of no lowly rust-


"blush of magic to attendst thy fair smile"
-brown skies that holds no rain or feign beauty in veiling frost-


"Eyes that flickers as the west of sweet goodbyes lost"
-What stars sleep in the cradles of thy dreamy eyes-

"Amidst the sighs of the bowly heavens seeth a stain of breath"
-How your brow know to shade the tears from falling-

"Thy droplet of beauty a rain that has not touched the earth of my perch"
-Here in beauty's realsdom thy color reign in thousand races-

"My soul to thy eyes, yours to mine a dote of love's translucency"
-brown as the earth, my love too like the earth it does not remove magnificence-

"earth is round and so is thy eyes, my forever earth and of memories in thy eyes"
-Just by the lids of thy eyes is the feild of love where butterflies play-

"Just by the wings of your brow is where lullaby flutter away"
-I wonder to thy windows, one sinful look, doors to enter o make me a nook-


"earth is brown and so is the brown sky of your eyes"
-The souls tunnel that drains from the eyes from what does not feign-


"Brown is dust and earth is brown, thy eyes the brown dust of eternal swallow"
-pensive hole o my peacefull wallow-

"I have an eye too, it is no brown nor is it the clouds"
-It's a lover's eye and I see in my own fake judgement-

Thanks for reading..
www.swordspears.blogspot.com
Checkout this amazing and creative poetry: BROWN EYES by Friday Ogba Checkout this amazing and creative poetry: BROWN EYES by Friday Ogba Reviewed by Unknown on July 20, 2016 Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. I am honored sir. Thanks for sharing this wonderful and inspirational poem.

    Keep up the good work sir.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.